ENTRY TO IPA 2017 IS NOW CLOSED, HOWEVER THE IMAGE UPLOAD PORTAL WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 5PM (GMT) ON TUESDAY 29TH NOVEMBER.
You’re only a few steps away from entering the International Photography Award 2017.
£40 for one series
£60 for two series entries
- The submitted series must be a substantial interconnected body of work, including at least 10 images and a maximum of 30 images.
- Images can be shot in any format, using any camera model, on film or digital.
- Each image can be a maximum of 5MB in size. All images must be submitted as JPEG files – any files submitted in any other format (including TIFF, PDF, PSD etc) will be discarded.
- Your statement must be under 1500 characters in length (approximately 250 words) and written in English.
- Once your images and statement have been uploaded to the system you will see an option to Submit your entry. Once submitted your entry cannot be altered. Only submitted entries will be viewed by the judges.
- Final deadline for entries has been extended to: 5pm (GMT) Monday 28th November 2016
For full terms and conditions, please click here.
For support, please click here.